RE: [html media capture] CfC to adopt HTML Media Capture Security/Privacy section non-normative proposal; deadline 22 May 2014.

I just noticed this, and updated the PR.

Could you please review it again? Any comment is welcome,
and a simple LGTM will help me to land the PR
as it is better to squash the commits rather than merge them directly.

Thanks,
Zhiqiang