W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > May 2014

Re: Standby API Specification Proposal

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 13:03:21 -0400
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Message-Id: <871F919E-FD18-4C58-BC0C-3C6E58C3FD8D@fjhirsch.com>
To: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>

Yes, I am planning to run the CfC once I determine it is the right time to do so :)

I want to do a few things before I start a CfC.

Thanks for the reminder

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP

On May 26, 2014, at 9:09 AM, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Frederick,
> On 23 May 2014, at 18:57, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
>> To reduce the delay of uncertainty, maybe we could first run a CfC in
>> the group to determine whether the group considers this in scope of its
>> charter; and if there is such consensus, I could then try to get a early
>> assessment from the Director. Failing at any of these steps, we could
>> move to recharter the group.
> I think you’d be in the best position to run a CfC for this in the group?
> Thanks,
> -Anssi
Received on Monday, 26 May 2014 17:03:52 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:33:07 UTC