Re: [battery] Moving Battery API forward, next steps?

A few more comments on the current Battery Status API specification:

1. default value for chargingTime:

I think this has been raised in previous comments, but the default value
for chargingTime is still unclear. I think the first paragraph about
default values should look like:

"When the promise is resolved with the battery manager object and the
implementation is unable to provide any battery information the default
values should be as follows (which is equivalent to a fully charged
battery):
charging=true, chargingTime=0, dischargingTime=Inf, level=1."

The "any" clause is important because in the paragraphs below the
chargingTime is said to be +Inf if it cannot be provided by the
implementation, which by the way makes more sense than 0 for platforms
where this attribute cannot be provided (possibly temporarily).

2. multiple batteries:

level -- instead of "sum" of levels it should be "average",
dischargingTime -- should be max dischargingTime if in parallel and sum if
in series.

thanks,
Tim