[battery] proposed additional edit for attribute defaults

Anssi

Thank you for updating the section on Multiple Batteries based on my proposal and also for adding the paragraph in section 6 outlining the model for using battery full as a default.

I suggest changing the last sentence of the 2nd paragraph in section 6 [1] from

[[

This prevents leaking of information that could be used to fingerprint a user and allow web developers to use the same code path for handling battery full and battery status unknown cases.

]]

[[

The reason for using full battery defaults for unknown attribute values is that this will not cause applications to degrade performance or functionality by default if information is not available. It also reduces the potential for fingerprinting.

]]

I think this might better capture the rationale.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
(sent not as chair)