RE: [vibration] Preliminary thoughts on the vibrator spec

I think as a user in web platform it is easy for me to abandon a bad developer (poor written application) then a UA (my mobile phone). So if I don't like the developer it is their loss.

Regards

Deepanshu Gautam
Service Standards, Huawei Software