Re: Welcome Dave Raggett as DAP new staff contact

On Nov 23, 2011, at 11:54 , Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> Dave Raggett (dsr@w3.org) whom a number of you have met at our TPAC F2F
> will join me as a staff contact for the DAP Working Group: please join
> me in welcoming him to that role :)

Welcome Dave! I really look forward to working more with you and seeing more of your crazy demos!

> I will progressively reduce my own participation in DAP, as I will be
> acting as the new staff contact for the Web RTC Working Group; since
> that's one of the groups DAP is creating a task force with, hopefully
> that will help creating more bridges between the two groups.

For your deep dedication to this group, thank you very much Dom. We will miss you, and I'm very much sure that I speak for everyone when I say we hope that you don't go too far away!