Re: Comparing capture* API vs <input type="file" accept="...">

how about programmatic selection of parameters, e.g. ISO, Raw/JPEG,
white balance, metadata etc, before actually presenting shutter button
option?

I do not want to make this complicated, but am still trying to
understand the use case. What about a webcam (nanny cam, whatever)
type device, would that qualify as use case  needing programmatic non-
user interaction control?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia