Re: number of individuals who have commented on SHACL

I recall now that there was a session on SHACL at the recent Smart Data
conference:
http://smartdata2017.dataversity.net/sessionPop.cfm?confid=110&proposalid=9547

This abstract outlines the attitude I have seen in industry everywhere; an
implicit assumption that SHACL will be available for industrial use, and is
stable enough that you can attend a session to learn about it now.

I was going to post this on the wiki page that Holger started, but looking
at the example, this seems too detailed for a page like that.  Maybe we
should count up how many conference presentations have already been made
explicating SHACL?

Dean