Re: number of individuals who have commented on SHACL

In this case, because the group is also asking to be extended, I think
it's better to err on the side of detail.  I think it'd be good to
include a bullet point with hyperlink for each thing like this.   More
tersely, one could include just the hyperlink, as part of a
paragraph.    Eg:   SHACL has been the primary focus of sessions at
_Smart Data conference_, _Some Other conf_, .... etc (where those are
links that, if clicked, prove that it's true -- at least the
announcement, preferably a summary/blog post that includes details of
how many people attended, the slides, etc.)

        -- Sandro