Re: Editorial ISSUES that can be closed IMHO

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 09:23:05 -0700
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org

> PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-106 as addressed here
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-data-shapes-wg/2015Oct/0223.html
>

> PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-107 leaving annotation properties as currently
> specified.
>
> PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-111 as outdated and too high-level to be actionable.

I read this proposal as providing some language for the document
introduction, not as a change to the standard. It seems to provide a
clarification of the core v. extension that could be useful. The current
introduction does not address the entire document, but seems to
introduce the core only. (If desired, I could try an integration of this
to the current intro.)

kc

--
Karen Coyle