Re: shapes-ISSUE-155 (property pair constraints): problems in the description of property pair constraints [SHACL Spec]

PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-155 as handled by the current draft.

(We did quite a number of changes to the terminology over time, so I
believe the original points have been addressed).

Holger