RDF Data Shapes WG Agenda for 16 November 2016

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 16:34:01 +0100
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
Hi all,

As planned we will be having our "virtual face to face meeting"/long
teleconference tomorrow in an attempt to make progress and get us closer
to CR. I put an agenda together to give us some direction although it'd be
nice if we could go beyond on the list of open issues:

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2016.11.16
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web & Blockchain
Technologies - IBM Cloud