[Editorial] Moving section 5 into section 3.3?

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 12:29:24 +1000
To: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
Dimitris, others,

wouldn't it from a logical point of view make most sense to move the
content of section 5 (Results Vocabulary) into 3.3 (which is currently
empty)? Providing details of the validation results will help with the
definition of the individual constraint components, where we already
explain details of which fields of the validation results must be
produced under which conditions. It avoids forward references. I
remember we discussed this issue before and some people preferred to put
the result vocabulary to a later stage because it is less relevant than
the library of core components, but then we are not producing a tutorial
here but a formal spec. Giving a beginner's introduction to SHACL is not
the goal of this document (and we would fail miserably no matter how
hard we tried).

Thanks,
Holger