[EDITORIAL] Scope examples

In section 2.1 where scopes are explained, after each example data graph,
there should be a sentence saying which nodes in the example data graph
are focus nodes for the described shape. Currently, this is done only in
subsection 2.1.2.

Also, examples in subsections 2.1.4 through 2.1.6 use
ex:PropertyScopeExampleShape. Shouldnąt they be
ex:InversePropertyScopeExampleShape, ex:AllSubjectsScopeExampleShape and
ex:AllObjectsScopeExampleShape respectively?

Irene