Re: shapes-ISSUE-161 (terminology): [EDITORIAL] terminology fixups [SHACL Spec]

Another solution would be not to name SHACL's class just "class" but to
include in the name an indication that it is a specific kind of class. I
don't find sh:SHACLClass to be appealing, but it could be shortened to
sh:shClass. That would allow us to use "shClass" throughout the document.

As I say, it's not lovely, but there is a danger in reusing a common and
previously defined term like "class" or "type" or "value." Giving it an
unusual name would always alert the reader to think about its meaning.

kc