Re: RDF Data Shapes WG Agenda for 12 May 2016

We can always make changes to the agenda if there is agreement to do so
but, while I saw Dimitris's proposal, following the whole thread, which
sidetracked into the discussion on inferencing, didn't leave me with the
feeling that Peter agreed, at least not completely. His first response
was:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-data-shapes-wg/2016May/0082.html
> From: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
> To: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>,
> public-data-shapes-wg <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
> Date: 05/10/2016 09:02 AM
> Subject: Re: ISSUE-133 syntax simplifications & regularizations
>
> OK, no more sh:defaultValueType.  Good.
>
> How does the syntax of constraints work now?
>

> Can any triples be removed from the following RDF graph without changing
> its validation behaviour?  If so, which ones?

And then Peter posted on "Several options for syntax simplification and
regularization"
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-data-shapes-wg/2016May/0085.html

Although there is some positive feedback on the proposal in this response
it doesn't strike me as a non-controversial topic but if Peter has a
chance to speak up I'd love to be corrected!
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Cloud

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-data-shapes-wg/2016May/0080.html