RDF Data Shapes WG Agenda for 12 May 2016

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 16:50:16 -0700
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
Unfortunately, with Peter not being able to attend, some of the very live
discussions I've seen on the list will have to continue via email for now.
I hope we can still make some progress though.

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2016.05.12

Note also that I won't be able to chair the call past the hour so Eric
will chair the last half hour.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Cloud