shapes-ISSUE-160 (Generalize sh:valueShape): Shall we generalize sh:valueShape to sh:shape [SHACL - Core]

From: RDF Data Shapes Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 23:31:29 +0000
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
shapes-ISSUE-160 (Generalize sh:valueShape): Shall we generalize sh:valueShape to sh:shape [SHACL - Core]

http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/160

Raised by: Holger Knublauch
On product: SHACL - Core

Currently sh:valueShape only applies to property constraints. However, this means that it cannot easily be used in cases like sh:or. Also, there is no reason not to allow it for NodeConstraints.

PROPOSAL: Rename sh:valueShape to sh:shape, add sh:NodeConstraint to its context.