Re: type and instance and subclass in SHACL documents

A precise definition can be achieved via SPARQL, e.g.
rdf:type/rdfs:subClassOf*. The subclass relationship and the additional
type relations are computed on the fly as part of the queries. Using the
term inferencing here is unnecessary and potentially harmful, because
inferencing is typically understood to produce additional "inferred"
triples from those that are "asserted". No new triples are needed.

Holger