Re: New Terminology Section

You mean "IF instances of superclass can have property P then instances
of subclasses can also have property P". This aligns perfectly well with
SHACL in that all constraints defined on superclasses "inherit" into
subclasses, but subclasses may narrow down further. Again, we can pick
another term than "inheritance", if that makes the spec clearer. It's
all about English. I know why went into Computing instead...

Holger