Re: New Terminology Section

Holger,

you say "inherit" in the constraint inheritance context -- before you
explained "inheritance" as instances and types. I don't think those
are the same things.

I can only give example from SPIN, not SHACL. But if I understand it
right (and I have used it quite a bit)

:subClass rdfs:subClassOf :superClass .
:superClass spin:constraint :constraint .

gives

:subClass spin:constraint :constraint .

This is very like OO, but I don't think it's what OWL cax-sco infers.
I think you need rules beyond OWL for that, like I posted.