Re: ISSUE-22 and ISSUE-23

For ISSUE-23 read the paragraphs following:
ISSUE 23: Classes and/or Shapes
The remainder of this section is not agreed upon within the SHACL
Working Group. The proposed text was discussed in the WG telecon dated
2016-01-14.

For ISSUE-22 read the text following:
A shape may refer to itself directly or indirectly via sh:valueShape,
sh:filterShape, etc