Re: inheritance & reuse

Hi Patrick,

I noticed this issue with Eclipse too, and took another look if I could
improve how the test cases are displayed. I found that by overloading
TestCase.runTest() it is possible to use a random name for the test
case. So after the latest change, Eclipse's JUnit runner displays the
URI of the test resource:

https://github.com/TopQuadrant/shacl/commit/a245b69095fe07c332dd750ad892776e3e4e20e2

HTH
Holger