Re: [W3C Process] Specberus errors when attempting to publish SHACL spec

Hi Simon,

thanks for looking into this. I see still nothing wrong. The

<section id="sotd"></section>

that produces this text is still there and hasn't been changed for
months. Also, we do have an entry

wgPatentURI:  "http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/73865/status",

which will be used to populate the patent policy. I did some more
(failed) attempts playing with document status (to WD). I also compared
our metadata with one that was recently published without problems, but
don't see any real differences.

I am clueless at this stage and will need to post to some other W3C
mailing list (unless someone here has other ideas). Just to let you know
that we have a delay with the publication.

Holger