Please review the SHACL draft (was Re: Editing progress)

Thanks Holger for the update. Let's talk on Thursday about the
requirements to move the spec to Candidate Recommendation (CR).
Unfortunately I don't think we're quite there yet. Here is quick run
through the main requirements:

* all known issues impacting conformance of an implementation have been
closed.
* proof of wide review - we need to publish a draft and broadly announce
it calling for public comments prior to moving to CR
* test suite - we at least need to have the framework in place that the
specification can point to
* exit criteria - how do we define what it will take to exit CR -
typically a minimum of two implementations of every feature

So, for now, please, everyone, review the spec and let's see on Thursday
whether we can agree to publish the updated spec.

Eric and Karen, if you have a chance to update the abstract syntax draft
that'd be great. Please, let the WG know when you're done.

Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Cloud