Re: sh:Shape and rdfs:class

It is the other way around - rdfs:Class is a subclass of rdfs:Resource. ( the same is true for rdf:Property). Not every resource is a class.

rdfs:Resource is of type rdfs:Class. This is the meta modeling part.

I prefer 'shapes graph'. This communicates that a graph may contain multiple shapes.

Sent from my iPhone