Re: shapes-ISSUE-92 (additive repeated properties): Should repeated properties be interpreted as additive or conjunctive? [SHACL Spec]

> From: "Holger Knublauch" <holger@topquadrant.com>
>
> I believe the requested use cases can already be covered by qualified
> value shape constraints and possibly sh:OrConstraint.

Could you please show us what this would take with the current draft? On the call you said it was verbose but I think it's important that we have the actual solution to look at for people to be able to judge.

 As I had written
> before, QCRs are a niche feature in OWL. The core vocabulary should do
> its best job for the 80% most common scenarios, and not complicate
> everything only to cater for some corner cases.

I agree on principle but who's to say what is a corner case and what is not? I don't think there is much value in argue over this. What is a corner case to some isn't to others.
So the only practical way forward is to accept that fact and when there is "enough" demand from the WG members for a given use case to support it.

Arnaud J Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies - IBM