Spec has been updated

I have applied the two resolutions from today

- Deleted sh:XorConstraint
- Renamed sh:Error to sh:Failure

and I am finished with editing the spec for now.

I believe the suggestion today was to give everyone a few more days to 
review the current state, and unless there are serious remaining issues 
decide towards a FPWD in the upcoming meeting.

If you have comments, please make specific proposals on how the wording 
needs to be changed.


Received on Thursday, 17 September 2015 19:43:26 UTC