Re: shapes-ISSUE-108 (operations): Should operations be specified? [SHACL Spec]

Peter,

I had the same reaction. However, I think we do need to define the
language binding for SPARQL extensions. Aside from the injected
variable bindings, we need to specify any SPARQL functions that are
made available.

-- Arthur