Re: Proposal to resolve ISSUE-86

On 10/10/15 2:26 AM, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> Hi Dimitris,
> I think you need to spell out the effects to make this proposal stand.
>
> My understanding from yesterday's discussion is that using (2) leads
> to the same results as (1), once owl:imports is processed, while using
> (3) would allow a processor to import the ontology, presumably linked
> from the data graph using owl:imports, into the data graph without
> necessarily pulling in the shapes as well.

Another option that also keeps the shapes out of the data graph is

     SKOS-Shapes owl:imports SKOS .
     MyData sh:shapesGraph SKOS-Shapes .
     MyData owl:imports SKOS .

Also, some people will put everything into one file (option 1) so our
tools need to live with that situation anyway. There is no harm in
having the shapes as data. For some use cases, shapes *are* data.

Holger