Re: DCMI tests - help needed

As for the first part of your mail:

> data-shapes/data-shapes-test-suite/tests/dcmi/
>
> However, I don't have a way to test my tests to see if I've coded them
> correctly. Before I do many more, could someone who DOES have that
> ability please run them for me? Thanks.

1) To indicate that a shape should be interpreted as a closed shape you
have to use:

ex:ClosedShapeExampleShape
	a sh:Shape ;
	sh:constraint [
		a sh:ClosedShapeConstraint ;
		sh:ignoredProperties (sh:nodeShape rdf:type) ;
	] ;
	sh:property [

and not "sh:constraint sh:Closed ;" see [1]
(unless we've agreed on some abbreviated representation I'm not aware
of)

2) In some files (e.g. cardinalityValueClosed, cardinalityValueOpen) you
replaced ; with a ' in some test cases, e.g.:

ex:instance5 #fail
	sh:nodeShape ex:myShape '
	dct:creator <http://id.loc.gov/ex> ;

3) there are no objects defined for dct:creator in noConstraintsClosed.
Bug or feature?

cheers,
simon

[1] http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#ClosedShape

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys