Re: ISSUE-87: Turtle file - SHACL vs RDFS vs OWL, or all?

> I just loaded the file pointed at from the WG home page into Protege 5.0.0.
> No problems loading or classifying, but of course there isn't much that an OWL
> reasoner does with it.
>
> What part of RDF does the OWL API not support?

To see some of the problems, re-save the shacl file with Protege. Then
compare it with the original triples. There are all kinds of changes,
e.g. rdfs:Classes suddenly have become owl:Classes and
owl:NamedIndividual. Some triples seem to have just disappeared (e.g.
sh:optionalWhenInherited, sh:maxCount at sh:AbstractResult, the
sh:constraint at sh:Argument).

See the attached screenshot of an example diff.

HTH