Re: shapes-ISSUE-50 (presentation requirements): Presentations to the working group

I generally agree with the sentiment. However, for this particular
meeting please keep in mind that we had only made the decision to have
these presentations on Thursday (my Friday morning), leaving little more
than a weekend to get the slides ready.