Re: telecon details for F2F

Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org> wrote on 19-05-2015 15:02:20:

> * Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com> [2015-05-19
05:54-0700]
> > Is there SIP access to this WebEx?
>
> once you connect via the web client, it prompts you to connect via the
> computer's sound or dial a number.

For me this is a serious issue as well, and I don't think you answered
Peters question.
Although out of scope for the WG, I think having plain SIP access should
be on the requirements list.
The web based thingy fails to work on a modern Linux ( read 64bit )

Good luck with the F2F I might tune in a bit later

Bart

> > peter
> >
> > On 05/19/2015 04:01 AM, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> > > W3C is migrating to WebEx and we've migrated for this call. Here are
the
> > > details:
> > >
> > > Audio connection: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number Access code: 642
528
> > > 251 Meeting password: datardf
> > >
> > > This should work fine with Linux. Please see
> > > <http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/WebExBestPractices>
> > >

> > > * Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com> [2015-05-15 10:29-0700]

Senior