Re: Invited experts?

On 5/19/2015 15:30, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> Note that I didn't say that we would have a single majority vote at
> this meeting.

Of course everyone would prefer a consensus. But at some stage [1] you
said yourself "the group may stick with one proposal, and people unhappy
can continue their effort independentlyunless we can merge the different
proposals, we need to take a winner and continue this way". What else
than some form of voting would help if we continue to block each other?

The worst possible outcome would be if this meeting fails to reach any
specific conclusion.

Holger

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/04/30-shapes-minutes.html