Re: One example

OK, I'll see if I can find anyone who can answer that, since this isn't
my data. I'm thinking there's something basic going wrong - such as the
software not finding the ontology.

Meanwhile, here's the link to the latest version of the ontology:
https://github.com/europeana/corelib/blob/master/corelib-edm-definitions/src/main/resources/eu/rdf/edm-v524-130522.owl

I'll try to get back to you soon.