Re: Updated F2F agenda

On 5/16/2015 3:29, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have updated the agenda for next week's meeting.
> https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/F2F3#Agenda
>
> We'll spend most of the first day on looking deeper into each
> proposal. After some fidgeting I found that allocating 1h15 per
> proposal fit best in my schedule template. It's up to every one of you
> to make the best use of that time. Please, make sure to allow for
> discussion time though.
>
> The order is arbitrary, if you guys want to switch the order just let
> me know. Holger, in particular, I don't know what would be best for
> you (i.e., when you might be most awake. ;-)

Argh, my brain may be on-and-off in random intervals during these
all-nighters. But I am glad the 3rd day is shorter...

Regarding the presentations, I went through the User Stories on the Wiki
and believe that the following stories have pretty good coverage of
requirements: 1, 2, 3, 4, 21, 23. Peter also uses 9 and 33 which cover
similar ground.

Holger