Re: another pass at shapes distinct from classes docs

* Simon Steyskal <simon.steyskal@wu.ac.at> [2015-02-06 10:50+0100]
> Hi!
>
> >I've edit a bit more heavily.
> It seems there are now some rspec errors ->
> [TypeError] $(...).allTextNodes is not a function ⊞
> [TypeError] y.find(...).renameElement is not a function ⊞
> [TypeError] e.makeID is not a function ⊞
> [TypeError] n.makeID is not a function ⊞

I suspect this is related to the schema/instance example pairs.  Do
you know how to debug this? I see

TypeError: undefined is not a function
    at Object.run (http://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common:10:28093)
    at n (http://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common:8:3974)
    at Object.run (http://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common:10:26980)
    at n (http://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common:8:3974)
    at Object.run (http://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common:10:26552)
    at n (http://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common:8:3974)
    at Object.run (http://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common:10:26196)
    at n (http://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common:8:3974)
    at Object.run (http://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common:10:25548)
    at n (http://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common:8:3974)

which puts us around around column 400 in
[[
{if(!e.length){if(respecConfig.postProcess)for(var t=0;t<respecConfig.postProcess.length;t++)try{respecConfig.postProcess[t].apply(this)}catch(r){respecEvents.pub("error",r)}if(respecConfig.afterEnd)try{respecConfig.afterEnd.apply(window,Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments))}catch(r){respecEvents.pub("error",r)}return respecEvents.pub("end","core/base-runner"),void 0}var i=e.shift();if(i.run)try{i.run.call(i,respecConfig,document,n,respecEvents)}catch(r){respecEvents.pub("error",r),respecEvents.pub("end","unknown/with-error"),n()}else n()}
]]

I tried cloning respec, changing the
respec link
     <script src='respec/examples/respec-debug.js' async class='remove'></script>
but it appears to be a year out of date. I could probably use a binary
search to figure out the offending lines, but I'd really like to make
stuff work.

Respec on github appears to be https://github.com/w3c/respec.git , at
least it's one version ahead of https://github.com/darobin/respec.git .

> >LDOM (Lasagna Dumplings and Ostrich Meatballs)
> made me chuckle :D

I'm a little worried that Lasagna Dumplings imply too much starch,
like rice and potatoes.

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509