Re: another pass at shapes distinct from classes docs

The document is getting a bit better, but it is still very rough.

A big problem is the example.  In situations where objects have types it is
natural to use these types to control the constraints, and even to drive the
entire modelling process.  In the example, what makes an object an issue?
Is it an rdf:type link to ex:Issue, or is it two property-value pairs of the
right form?  I think that if you want to introduce shapes unrelated to
classes then you cannot have classes that mirror the shapes.  Like it or
not, rdf:type is more equal than other properties.

Another problem is that the document is very unclear as to which world LDOM
lives in.  Is it RDF or linked data?  LDOM can live in the RDF world and be
applied to linked data, but if LDOM lives in the linked data world then it
will be difficult to use LDOM outside of the linked data world.

peter