Re: ISSUE-51: Generalized sh:severity

(Apologies for another update on this topic)

I have meanwhile also updated the shacl-ref file, and did minor clean up
that is hopefully considered editorial:

- The property sh:root (meant to point at the focus node) is now called
sh:focusNode
- The property sh:source (meant to point at the constraint that caused
the violation) is now called sh:sourceConstraint
- Added sh:sourceShape to also point at the sh:Shape that was evaluated

Let me know if you have questions or concerns about these changes.

Holger