Re: Terminology: How to call "IRI or blank node"?

On 12/19/14, 7:04 AM, Axel Polleres wrote:
> "Non-literal RDF Terms" is probably too bulky?

"Non-literal nodes" may work better, but it's still not what I am
looking for. I would like to be able to concisely express "an engine
that checks all constraints for a given X" where X is either a "IRI or
blank node". Is there no shorter term for that? Most people outside of
formal W3C documents seem to use "Resource" for X, whether we like that
or not as spec writers. Even worse, you can instantiate the root class
rdfs:Resource and use rdfs:Resource in example snippets and Turtle files
of the system vocabulary delivered by this WG, yet it is a "forbidden"
term in the prose of the spec.

Holger