Re: Terminology: How to call "IRI or blank node"?

It gets even worse, the longer I think about this. What about the case of

ex:owns
     rdfs:domain ex:Person ;
     rdfs:range rdfs:Resource ;

Well, the above is supposed to mean that a Person can own any IRI or
blank node. Or even any IRI would be enough.

How does one say that with the official terminology? The API-centric
point of view had a simple answer - just assume that rdfs:Resource
represents IRI or blank node, and rdfs:Literal represents "any literal".

Holger