Re: shapes as classes

Yes I would also like to hear examples for disconnected graphs of
related resources. Your link has something about Birth Certificates vs.
Person instances and points out there is no triple between them. But if
there is no triple between them, why not just check them separately,
i.e. have one set of constraints attached to BirthCertificate and
another set at Person, and the engine just validates all instances.

Holger