Re: shapes as classes

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 06:40:31 +1000
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
I think my write-up makes it pretty clear that shapes are not classes,
but some classes are shapes. "Shape" is more general than "Class".

According to your definition in the glossary, a recognition condition
defines a new named term. Shapes can be used anonymously, e.g. as a
nested structure within another shape, and do not necessarily have to
produce named terms.

I have likely misunderstood your point, but I am at this stage not sure
what issue you have specifically. Also please feel free to edit the wiki
page - I was definitely only creating a starting point and did not
intend to speak on behalf of the whole group.

Thanks
Holger