Re: Some DC requirements

I think the "follow your nose" topic feels indeed outside of the WG. Not
because it is not relevant, but because it should be solved on a lower,
more general level. For example there could be a SPARQL function to get
information about a remote resource, and such a function could become a
separate extension of SPARQL or part of a SPARQL 1.2. In fact SPARQL
already has this partially solved, via the SERVICE keyword which makes
inline requests against a (remote) SPARQL end point.

Holger