Re: use case: NetCDF data

Hi Jeremy,

I support Stasinos's NetCDF data use case.   While mainstream NetCDF
is in a binary form, the NetCDF variables represent vectors of scalar
(byte, character, short, int, float, and double) values making the
format somewhat akin to the biological and chemistry examples I
contributed last week that contain a metadata header and block of
data.

Eric