Re: Lack of alt for IMG in the Browser Support widgets

From: Lea Verou <lea@verou.me>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 12:37:56 -0400
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
This is very odd. I designed these widgets in 2011. I looked up the code I sent then, because I was sure I used alt attributes since long before 2011. And indeed, the original markup (attached), did have alt attributes.
However, it looks like there have been several changes to that markup since. Not sure why anyone would remove the alt attributes though.

Lea Verou ✿ http://lea.verou.me ✿ Twitter & elsewhere: @leaverou