Re: Test harness results page does not show all results for Writing Modes from today

> On May 1, 2015, at 14:40, Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The results page for Writing Modes[1] stops at the middle of 5.1 text-orientation. In the view/source I can see the last text is:

> I suppose this is because of the text-orientation-script-r.html test I updated last night, but can't figure out what causes this error.
>
> Peter, could you take a look and let me know what's wrong with the test?
>
> [1] http://test.csswg.org/harness/results/css-writing-modes-3_dev/grouped/ <http://test.csswg.org/harness/results/css-writing-modes-3_dev/grouped/>
Self following. I guess the test harness does not like flags=“combo”[1]. I removed two tests that use this flag, and will see how the next nightly build goes.

[1] http://testthewebforward.org/docs/css-metadata.html#requirement-flags <http://testthewebforward.org/docs/css-metadata.html#requirement-flags>

/koji