Re: Deep linking to a reftest in another spec folder

Hi Gérard,

that should be fine. So long as the link to the reference is a relative path within the repository the build system should just deal with it. You might want to wait for tonight's build to be sure it's working before pushing a whole bunch of changes (if it doesn't work, please let me know and I'll fix the build system, I'd just rather avoid broken test suites over the holiday.)

Peter