Re: Using open source fonts in CSS test suites?

Koji,

And, as the developer of those fonts, I am willing to make changes and additions to make them more useful for CSS Test Suite purposes.

I am not familiar with how the CSS test suites work, so I would need to be specific instructions about what needs to be changed or added, even if it means creating additional font resources. I basically need to know the specifications/dimensions of any glyphs that need to be designed, how they are to be encoded, and what OpenType features, if any, need to be defined.

Regards...

-- Ken